Tuesday, February 17, 2009

our 1st year valentine...




2009.is the 1st year v celebrate valentine....meaningful n memorable?yes.it is..


except tis feeling,i just can feel vv happy on our 1st time valentine...


hehe...v have sent our photo to 星洲日报 to participate the couple competition


in 12 feb 2009,i have receive call from mum,she told me my photo is on the papers aaah..


it is so shocking n happy...


in valentine day my dear has get the flower from the sponsor{near by yik foong} n give it to me..


tat flower is vv pretty n nice ah..like it vv much ah..1st time receive flower from him...


at nite...my dear has fetch me goin to medan ipoh-sky corner


1st time going to sky corner,environment so good but the food not really good la.summore expensive ah..heart pain tim...


hehe...


our 1st year valentine include many many 1st time..hope tat next year v still have chance to celebrate it n stay lovely owaz....



No comments: