Thursday, May 14, 2009

omg..



wah...recently i m dam busy in studying la..help me ah..
everyday going to library at 10am n stay in library until 5smth....tis is wat life la?
dam boring la..but my exam is cuming soon la..so...no choice lo..
haiz...
2day i have meet my secondary classmates..woow...all oso be pretty n charming lo..every one have their own life la..but all of them still studying..facing the same problem with me----exam....
hope v can having another date again la..coz it is funny n enjoying when chatting with them....
love u all...mucxxxxxxxxxxxxx

time in library...

3 comments:

Christina said...

your picture is SUPER cute! and you went to the tambun library?

huiteng said...

hehe...ya...normally v call tat library as state library la...hehe..tambun library=state library la..tat pic is super ugly la.......nth to upload mah..

mAd_aDriAn said...

I thought i open up a ghost blog...
How come a ghost picture poping up...

Haha...