Saturday, October 31, 2009

sunday mood


last nite i din't join any party for halloween.recently i m staying in home...for what?is for prepare my exam in tis cuming december...feel dam stress when study everyday...luckily he is bsd me..let me feel his fully support..actually my student life wil be end soon...i wil stop study after acca part2 n planning goin to kl find a good job n staying in kl...even my family in ipoh,but i wish go to kl there.......i dunno whether can get a good n high salary job in kl,but i hv to try...if dint try,i would never noe to the result....
recently v r less argue ady,tis is a good result..v r stil staying sweet n loving each other much much..even v dunno how far v can gether,but at least v r appreciate each other much much....actually i think if i change to more better thn v may less argue....from last experience,i m the person who owaz create a problem cum out n cause v argue...stupid...
haiz...but i think now i hv to concentrate to my exam 1st...coz it is dam dam important to me..........related to my future n our future,so i hv to add oil..............