Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10th JUNE 2010-26 month


26 month~another monthly anniversary again~congratulation to me & him~
v have go through a lot of matter,From Childish to be more mature~i think he is more mature than me~becoz everytime when arguing then he will tolerate me 1st~thks man~
ACtually he is trying to give all the best thing to me~what ever i want or intend to buy~he wil try his best to give~i m Appreciate on it~
everyone is selfish~i cant deny that i m selfish too~therefore sometime i m treat him badly~even though he is angry~but he still very sayang~i can feel it~thks him a lot~
quite touching when he is treat me as a princess~caRE ME when i m getting sick~even now he is sick~but he still sayang me much~
at last~thks he buy a COACH BAG to me~wahaha~quite heart pain because this is so expensive~thks so much~what u give me i will appreciate it and sayang u back ya~hahah~
MY DEAR~lee hock lee~thks so much~

No comments: