Wednesday, September 9, 2009

special day+17mths


clubbing with him


he is bsd me when i mis him..


2day is special day090909 lo..unfortunately smth sadness was happen on me..but it was settle,i wish tis event wont happen on me anymore..if not i will give up...
hehe...tmr hocklee n me gether 17mths lo..wow..such a long journey...but v still hving a same hobby---argue..dunno y when the our anniversary is nearer v sure argue til crazy..haiz..
but when v meet each other may sweet sweet n stick gether...
i oso dunno y la..but i shld happy tat coz he is loving me deeply n accept wat my bad attitude..i appreciate n wont hurt him anymore..
tmr i will goin to kl find him lo..yeah..celebrate our anniversary n my 22th birthday lo..hehe..
he treat me eat JOGOYA...dam expensive la..heart pain til cry leh...but thks him coz he willing to plan everything to me...when his birthday is cuming i oso hv to plan a romantic birthday to him..wish i hv a chance celebrate birthday with him at next year la...
hehe....baby..i love u so much.............wish v wont argue anymore...jz be a sweet sweet couple.....

3 comments:

Wahz said...

very sweet la both of u...no wonder today dint see you in college la..see see u go pak tor with ur baby...

huiteng said...

hehe....aiya..got keep any note for me mou????
c u all in mon ya..

Wahz said...

dun have la...hehe