Wednesday, January 13, 2010

21 mths

happy monthly anniversary to him
both of us like to eat ice cream

On the date of 10th jan 2010,hock lee & hui teng r gether for 21 mths ady,1st monthly anniversary on the year of 2010,finally I can cum to kl work & staying with him…even through I m missing my family n frenz in ipoh,but I hv to scarified it,jz because he is important than everything,I thought wil not get used when I m staying with him,but this is too much to worry,because on this few weeks I jz feel how happy v hv,everydays v hving dinner together,sweet to max…..

This mth is hock lee’23 years old birthday,bought a present to him,goin to tenji for celebrate our monthly anniversary n his birthday,waiting too long for goin toTENJI la…I wanna eat oyster,scallop……both of us oso very love to eat Japanese food----perfect match….

Hope everyone who is reading my blog can wish my dear

Happy birthday

Dear,happy birthday to u,I wish u can happy everydays n love me owaz ba..heheh……

No comments: