Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cameron highlands trip 1 jan 2010-2jan 2010

he love me...yes!!!!
hug him..sweet ya...

foot step in cameron with him

On the beginning year of 2010,hock lee & me hv a sweet trip,v goin to Cameron highlands,this is second time v goin there…

1st time v went there is v jz starting be a couple,that time our relation stil haven’t stable n mature,but is sweet to max……

2nd time v went there is v almost gether 2 years ady,waiting for our 2nd years anniversary,stil the same v stil sweet to max….

1st time go Cameron with him is 1day trip only,2nd time is 2 days 1 night trip…

In cameron I jz can say v r eating non stop,exp:steamboat,mashroom,potato,strawberry…..tasty to max too,yeahhhh!!!!!when a person is happy wil eating non stop is correct,because when he is bsd me I feel dam dam happy & feel hungry easily…thks my dear bring a lot of happiness to me…

This trip is memorable n amazing,I m looking for another trip on the year of 2010,I wish the trip is overseas d….wish goin to Taiwan with him,hope our plan can be achieve la…….


No comments: