Saturday, April 3, 2010

April

ApRIL IS A month which is special for me..Finally i m a junior tax assistant..i m enjoying on my working now.hope i can enjoy it...
ApRiL....is our anniversary month,happy?mayb...jz becoz sum of thing thn destroy my happy mood totally.............i hate this feel..but it cum to me again,dunno wen it wil disappear,everyday i jz feel sad n wan cry,but i cANT cry,becoz not my fault,i shld be brave to face it,i hv think to give up bfr,but jz becoz of LOVE thn i cant do it,hate myself so much,y owaz let LOVE to guide me?????useless...........
wHAt to do????brave to face it n dont think to negative,this is what shld do n only thing tat i can do......................
i hate APril.....................................................................................................
i wish can bac to normal life------------------------------IPoh
mY FAMILY,my buddies........................................

No comments: