Saturday, July 31, 2010

last day of JULY

today is last day of JULY~today i aint go any shopping centre because i dunno wer can i go~so i jz choose go to IOI mall watch a movie called~SALT~such a nice movie of 2010~paid RM 10 is worth~wahahha
This month is quite stressness~because consider is peak season for me~everything is rushing~every company oso have to submit on time~but i feel helpless~nobody is support n back up me~T_____T~but finally i m can settle it and finally it almost end~thks god~hahhah~
This time let me learn a lots and growing up a bit~finally i understand knowledge not only can earn from study or book~it can earn from working~it let me understand a lots of knowledge that i m not understand before~proud to be a tax assistant now~hahahhahh~
When a new month is starting~i m feel that everything have to start from Zero again~quite dislike this kind of feeling lo~i have to do everything again~but i can have my anniversary again & get my salary~this is most happy~hahahha~
JULY is consider unhappy mth for me~so i wish can have a happy AUGUST~PLEASE~thks~

No comments: