Friday, March 20, 2009

my dream....



wah...my dream o..actually i have a lot of dream...


currently my dream is become an accountant at the future.....


and can have enough money to buy my dream car-mini cooper...haha....i m like it very much.


hope tat i could marry with my beloved...hehe.....but tis dream very far to me...even i could not make sure whether got any one willing marry with me ah....


hehe....still got any dream?sure got...
tis is me...

tat is---hope my parent can enjoy their life,dun owaz care abt me n bro only..hope they will take care themself oso lo...


one more-----hope my parent n bf will saYAng me much much,treat me like a princess...give all the best thing to me...selfish?yes,i m...haha...


hope all my dream can become true............god bless me....

No comments: