Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Staying In Puchong,Selangor More Than 1 Yearssssss

Yesss~From Ipoh Move to Selangor Is more Than 1 Years..
Leave my Family,Dont Bother objection from My family~
I m to remain committed to my Decision
Now thinking Back is feel So Sorry to Them~
So I Drive my baby car come to Kl Alone...
Actually I think the Reason cum to Kl is Because of HIM-Lee Hock LEe
Yes...Because he is based in Here since 2009...
I dont wish V r Hving A long distance relationshippp.
Somemore i M Completed my Acca Part 2,I thought it Is Enough to me..
So I m Decide Come Over here For Searching a Jobs...
At The Begining I m Not get Used to it...Miss My Family So mUch
AHHAHAHA
Luckily He is Beside me And giving fully Support...
Sent a Few Number Of MY resume Out N finally get A CAll from Some Audit Firmmm
They are Offering A jobs As A Junior Audit Assistant to me
But At last I m Choose to become A Junior Tax Assistant
I m Not Interested so mUch In Tax
But I give  A Chance to let myself  for LEarn it
I Starting my Jobs in a Audit Firm Which  Name  as Kw LAw & Associatesss...
Have A good Atmosphere and Cute Colleagues..
Boss Is Nice too~
Thanks for everyone
Because When i M fall In sick so badly,You All Give A care to me..
Thanks Ms Law(My Senior) Share all her Knowledge to me..
From a baby to Child thn I m Become An Adult....
Thans for giving chance to me
Even Though i m Resigned Already..
But we're Stil a good friends.
So Now I m Continue to Study Acca Part 3...
i have a dream....My dream is become an professional Accountant..
I Have to Make my Dream become TRUE.......

No comments: