Sunday, July 26, 2009

gathering


very tired...


bbq--ing


i had a small gathering with my shen jai buddies.i think v r enjoying in tis gathering...so glad tat my frenz have prepare all stuff n sent it to my hse....haha...no wonder my frenz say i m a lazy bug...hehe.....thks them so much....water n fong r slept in my room..coz their hse is quite far from my hse,so they choose to stay in my hse for 1 nite.......1st time chat with my frenz til morning la..normally v r chat til mid nite la.but tis time v hv chat til 6am ah...tat is so amazing,even i m dam sleepy,but my frenz keep on chatting woh,,thn i oso chat lo...wen v arise the time is 6am,v r shocking la..coz v hv eat our bkf oso la...omg....hehe...hv our brunch at10am smth in old town la..crowd with ppl.coz 2day is sunday,but luckily v can find a parking n find a place to sit in a short period....yeah....v hv used all energy,tat y v r freaking tired la...

No comments: