Sunday, February 15, 2009

our trip





hehe..cant use any word to describe my feeling when i m going trip with him.





coz it is too happy n meaningful to me n him..





i cant write out the schedule for 3 days at here..




coz it is too full n need use 1week to write it out..




coz it memorable to me.so i may keep my memory in my heart n brain..




in 3days in genting,he has take care me as wel as he can.




wen v have gambling,he take the chair to me n let me sit it,




so touching n appreciate it so much..




i can say tat this trip have make our relation become more stable n love each other much much..




last time i stil will worry abt our relation when he was went to kl.




but now my heart just noe how to love him..how to sayang him.




how to take care him.....




other i just ignore it..




i think tis is the love to him ....




hope v will having another trip soon..mucxxxxxx





No comments: