Monday, February 9, 2009

relationship




hehe...10mths...
he n me have been gether 10mths o..
in 10th april 2008,our relation from frenzship change to couple..
it so amazing n unbelievable..
just a minute thn can brought to us a lot of changes n different..
since we have gether.just like a twins.owaz stick gether n love each other alot...
but v oso have argue many times,we have hurt each other,we have make each other disappointed n hopeless..
we have cold war before even just one day,but it let me feel tat the day without him is quite down n sad..
tat mean he is important to me at current n future?i not sure..
but at tis moment we are appreciate each other much n wont easy give up our relation..
even the time v gether not very longer but in my heart,my feeling to him is exceed 10mths periods.i love him like v had gether so long...so long...
our mind are not same for some matter,we have different mind n think...
n i will get angry coz his mind is not same with me..
hehe...m i too bad?ya,sometimes i treat him very bad..hope he wont mind n forgive wat i done on him before..
since i having tis loving relation.from childish change to a bit mature la.
tis is my dear effort la.
coz he has teach me alot..
thks hocklee a lot..
i m vv appreciate wat i having n just love my dear a lot..
mucxxxxx

1 comment:

MR CLEAR said...

hey, i just started my blog, and I'm looking for friends, congratulation for your 10 month anniversary. it is a very joyful thing to find a partner that makes you feel the happiest. my name is ray, i hope you visit my blog some times and leave comments at my page.