Sunday, February 8, 2009

working life


every person who live in this world also need to working

my working life havent starting but it had been started in long long time..

i had worked in accounting firm when i m finish my LCCI.

BUT in the moment of working.i found account cleck job is not suit for me..

not because the salary is vv low{rm600 per month}

just because the work load too heavy to me la.

i cant handle it n make my whole face come out pimples..

under pressure..

therefore i have resign..

even i just worked for 1 month only la.

but in this period,i din't have learn anything

just have terrible n horrible...

hehe..i m the person who very easy give up.

so at tis moment i have some mind in my brain..

i want change my course..

i dun wan study accounting anymore..

very hard for me..

actually i intend study hotel management

even my family din't oppose it.

but i know they are not support to my decision..

therefore i chose to continue study accounting course..

now i m student of sunway college.

i m student of acca part 2 la..

waiting my result for f4,f5,n f6 la.

my result will b coming out in 16th feb 2009

wow..if any paper is fail...

may be my working life will b starting again la..

haizzzzzzzzzz......i dun wan ah...plz....

hope all my paper will passes...god bless me la....

1 comment:

+ Tsubasa = Wing + said...

gdluck with your result arr...
guess who i am, LOL