Friday, June 26, 2009

KL versus IPOH


hocklee+huiteng=complicated.............

actually ipoh far from kl?jz 200km only la.but tis 200km might let me n him cant meet each other owaz..haiz..today he consider brought a bad news to me..wen i m hearing tis news mt heart is quite worry n pain...tat is he is required to work in every saturday..from 9am to 12.30pm..tat mean my man cant cum bac in friday n will less chance to cum bac........haiz...quite sad...but no choice...work in kl is his decision,stay in ipoh to continue my study life oso is my decision.v cant blame each other n cant regret to our decision...but now..............i m regreting to my decision la..actually i should stay in ipoh or not le?if i goin to kl will better to us or not?now i m confusing ya..haiz...sumtime i m quite angry him,coz he seem like no care abt it,din't worry abt he cant cum bac to ipoh owaz n how abt our relation...haiz......................dunno wat he is thinking n hard to guess ya...

3 comments:

ManDyRockX ♥只属于我的世界♥ said...

Don't think too much.just be urself.KL & ipoh is not so far la.Me & him oso like tat la.u wil get use to it very soon^^enjun

Christina said...

yea, just like wht mandy said,just don't think so much. keep everything as simple as possible. that would keep you guys strong :)

huiteng said...

thks my gals...have ur support i wont think too much la