Monday, April 13, 2009

anniversary

happy annivesary..mucxxx













finally i have time to write my anniversary la..
actually our anniversary are very perfect,but smth were happen..
so not very perfect la..
nvm..
coz v having a memorable anniversary oso..
10th april 2009
v be couple 1 years la.
is very amazing d..
argue is the thing which the couple cant avoid it..
wen v r argue,sure argue til both of us oso wont tolerate each other.
tis is our character
but actually v r loving each other much much.
tis is the true love...
from the argur experience,v r clear abt each other character,n solve the problem without hurt each other.
wer r v celebrate anniversary le?
tat is sunway pyramid@shogun
which is a sushi buffet
got oyster,scallop..wah..tasty..
thks my baby treat me good..
happy anniversary to u n me..
hope v can have another anniversary oso..
hope the love to him can increasing everyday..


sushi with him.


sushi with me




















No comments: