Monday, April 20, 2009

surprise

2day chat with frenz in msn..n i realize my frenz have break up with his bf woh..i m so so so surprising wen hear tis news from frenz..haiz...y le?they have gether 6 years lo..y break thn may break ge?izzit really got a big nig problem ah?if have big problem thn how can be couple le?
haiz...quite sad when hear tis news ah.coz is my best frenz,since secondary they have started be a couple,but now break up lo..
haiz..how abt me n my baby le?my frenz owaz telling me-"u still young mah.can find another one d" 
agree with it?sumtimes lo..but nid to build up a relation is very hard d..is a mission impossible d..the process sure got tear,angry,argue..but stil got love,care,happy la.
wen i m starting a new relation.i oso hope tat the relation wont end n can walk til end,but fact is cant d,sure gto smth will happen n be the break up reason..haiz..
hope my relation can continue til end......

1 comment:

P.J.Lam said...

sure will ocntinue till the end de...have faith in urself =)