Thursday, April 16, 2009

latest me..

latest me
cant sleep wel n very lazy to chatting with frenz..
wat happen..
i oso dunno n hope can find out the reason..
2day hear from my classmates abt the course of degree in accounting n finance in uk..
at the starting i quite have interest on it.but quite many factor i nid to consider,like my family n my life in ipoh..coz i quite enjoying life at here..even my parent support me go to u.k.
wen i m consider the factor,i have think my baby...at the moment,i noe myself cant leave him.
i m so love him..mis him so much,this is the main factor make me nid to stay at ipoh..
even still got many years i only can complete my course,but i willing use all effort ti complete it,
at least complete part 2 thn find a good job.nid high salary d..
hope can get it...
finally my decision is stay at ipoh n complete my course lo..
coz i nid stay beside my baby owaz...
hehe...

1 comment:

mAd_aDriAn said...

Hope we can finish the part 2 asap la...

Must study hard lo....