Tuesday, April 7, 2009

exam

haiz...tis is the very shit titile la..coz exam is very horrible to me la..
i cant say hate exam..coz wen i choose to study,
i may noe nid to face the exam owaz...
finally..
june of this year i m facing my exam again la..
shit..
haiz..
from my experience,
i cant lazy anymore la..
if not.how my f5 n f6 to passes le?
help me...
if fail again,i cant continue to study lo..
coz promise my parent la..
if fail again thn may find a good job lo..
haiz..
i m enjoying study life lo..
i dun wan to stop it la..
plz...
cant dating owaz..cant dreaming owaz..
study owaz...
study..study...study...

1 comment:

mAd_aDriAn said...

Want to focus on study? Easy..
Just come college library and study everyday...
That it....

I don't think u can study alone at home... Am i right? Haha..