Saturday, April 18, 2009

sleepy day




刚成为情侣的我们


today dam sleepy la..mayb last9 cant sleep well,consider totally cant fall in sleep last9 lamayb weather too hot..mayb too excited la..long time din have clubbing thn my heart cant tahan it la.haha..old folk la me..和aiz..must eat smth which is full with vitamin..
today meet him..coz he follow his uncle cum bac to ipoh for visit his grandma,and i m so happy when hearinf he telling tis good news to me,but actually tis is a bad news to me..
Y?coz he just cum bac a while la..let me feel so mondy la.coz i mis him much..
wen he is leaving,i trust he is same mind with me......coz...he told me d..
haha....stupid hui teng no 1 will mis u much la..
at last,he was went bac to kl lo.n me?stay at ipoh n be ipoh mei mei lo..
actually izzit my decision is wrong le?
if i decide continue my course in sunway college kl branch,it will let us meet each other more time or not?coz his hostel near by sunway college only...
haiz..ask myself,will regret to my decision(stay at ipoh)?sumtimes i will..coz lost many things..
suddenly view bac photo wen he n me starting be the couple la..so funny la me,like a kampung gal..so ugly la..let me upload the photo ah.
.
my baby n me...latest look..

1 comment:

mAd_aDriAn said...

So, how was the second round after afc annual dinner?

Sorry ya for can't made it for clubbing...